Funding Student Meal Accounts
All students are issued a five-digit PIN (personal identification number) which they will need when purchasing breakfast, lunch or snacks. This PIN is required at the cafeteria register regardless of whether the child is paying for his/her meal with cash or by accessing funds previously deposited into his/her school meal account. Please assist us by encouraging your child to remember their PIN.
Through the food services link on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, families can:
- Fund school meal accounts 24 hours a day/seven days a week;
- Have the security in knowing the school received the payment;
- Know their sensitive payment information is protected;
- View a record of purchases and payments at any time;
- See account balance information.
Funding a Child’s School Meal Account
Through an electronic service provided under the “payments link” within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, families can easily pre-fund their child’s meal account by using an electronic check, credit or debit card. There is a 3.75% convenience fee for each online transaction. Funds from on-line transactions are available for student use immediately.
Of course, families can still choose to avoid this fee by providing their child with cash or a check (made payable to “HHH School Lunch Fund”). For elementary school students we suggest that checks or cash be placed in an envelope labeled with the child’s name and school meal PIN and given to the cashier.
Account balances will carry over from year to year, even when a student moves to another school within the District.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you need assistance signing in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, please send an email to ParentPortal@hhh.k12.ny.us with your full name, telephone number and a brief description of your issue so we can best assist you.
- If you need assistance adding payment methods, please follow these instructions.
- If you need assistance with adding recurring payments, please view these instructions.
- If you need assistance making a payment, please follow these instructions:
For more information you can contact the Food Services Department at 631-592-3021 or email FoodServices@hhh.k12.ny.us