TEACH Online Services


Name Change

You may change your name in your TEACH Online Services account. To do this, go to and log into your TEACH account (or self-register if you don't already have an account). Once in your TEACH account:

  1. Click "Update/Add Education, Employment, and Personal Information"
  2. Click “Edit Personal Info”
  3. Click the “Request Name Change” button
  4. Enter the name as it is on your marriage license, divorce decree, court order etc.)
  5. Upload a copy of the supporting documentation (marriage license or divorce decree, court order etc) as indicated on the Name Change page

There is no fee for requesting a name change.

To request a printed certificate with your new name, you must apply for a duplicate certificate through TEACH and pay the required $25.00 fee.