Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal FAQ
Update Contact Preferences
From the User Menu, select Settings, then select Contact Preferences. Review existing contact information (phone numbers and email addresses), enter any updates.
Parent Portal FAQ
• What exactly is Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal is a parent-specific login to the shared, community-wide Infinite Campus student database. The Parent Portal presents information about students to authorized parents or guardians in real time with secure socket layer (SSL) encryption of the information that is being transmitted.
• How do I access the new infinite campus parent portal?
The new Infinite Campus Parent Portal is located at: https://incamp.hhh.k12.ny.us/campus/portal/hhh.jsp
We recommend you "bookmark" this location after you get your account enabled and working.
• Do I need any special software?
Parent Portal Supported Platforms
• What happens if I forget my username/password?
If you do not remember your username or password, click on the orange help button to reveal the "Forgot your password?" and "Forgot your username?" links and follow the on screen prompts.
If you need further assistance, send an email to with your full name and telephone number.
• I didn’t receive or lost the letter with the activation key. What should I do?
Please send an email to indicating that you need your activation key. Be sure to include your full name and telephone number.
Information is updated in real time. However, attendance office generally takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours to collect data from various sources to update the student attendance record.
• Can I access parent portal from anywhere (Home, Work, Library …)?
Yes. As long as you meet the minimum computer and Internet access requirements. See minimum requirements section.
How to report problems, comments or suggestions?
• How do I add/change/correct my email address or telephone numbers?
You can update your email address and telephone numbers at any time by clicking on the contact preferences tab on the parent portal. If you are unable to update your email or telephone numbers on your portal account, send an email to with your full name, telephone number and best time to reach you over the phone.
• How do I change/correct my address?
Incorrect street names can be corrected if you send an email to with your full name and telephone number. For address changes you must show proof of residence at Central Registration.
• How can I add/delete additional contacts?
Please send an email to . Be sure to include your full name and telephone number as well as the contacts that need to be changed.
• What if a report card shows a wrong grade(s) for my child/children?
Contact your child’s Guidance Counselor/Teacher similar to in the past.
• Who can I talk to regarding Attendance related issues?
Call the Attendance Office at your child's school, but give them 24 to 48 hours before you call to report any errors.
High School East: 631-592-3135
High School West: 631-592-3207
West Hollow: 631-592-3401
Student Portal FAQ
- What exactly is Infinite Campus Student Portal?
Infinite Campus Student Portal is a student-specific login to the shared, community-wide Infinite Campus student database. Students in grades 6 through 12 will be able to view their Family Demographic Information, School Calendar, Schedule, Attendance, NY State Assessment Scores, Progress Reports and Report Cards.
- How do I access the new Infinite Campus Student Portal?
The new Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal is located at: https://incamp.hhh.k12.ny.us/campus/portal/hhh.jsp
We recommend you "bookmark" this location after you get your account enabled and working. To log into the system:
Click on the Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portals button.
* Type in your User Name which is your Student Number (Student ID). This number can be found on your schedule, report card or progress report and is either 6 or 9 numbers long.
* Type in your Password
- for all new students to the district , your password is your first and last initials and your date of birth (MMDDYY) e. g. Jane Smith born on August 4, 1999 - password is js080499
- It is strongly suggested that you change your password immediately upon initial login.
- What happens if I forget my username/password?
Send an email to with your full name, name of the school you attend, grade, and your date of birth. You will be notified by return email that your password has been reset to your initials and date of birth (mmddyyyy).
As a student, you will be able to see only your own information. You are reminded NOT to share your personal information with other students.
Log On Instructions
- Log on to the secure Internet address for the Parent Portal
In the boxes indicated, type in the Username and Password you created the first time you accessed the Parent Portal. Click on the Log In button when you are done.
- You are now in the Parent Portal!
- By clicking on the Schedule link you will be able to view your child’s schedule.
- By clicking on the Attendance link you will be able to view your child’s daily attendance.
[Please remember to wait 24 to 48 hours before you call the Attendance Office to report any errors.]
- By clicking on the Assessment link you will be able to view a record of your child’s NY State assessments.
- By clicking on the Campus Backpack link you will be able to view your child’s most recent secondary report card.
In the interest of security, make sure to click the Log Off link when you are done.