Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal FAQ
About Parent Portal in general
• What exactly is Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal is a parent-specific login to the shared, community-wide Infinite Campus student database. The Parent Portal presents information about students to authorized parents or guardians in real time with secure socket layer (SSL) encryption of the information that is being transmitted.
• How do I access the new infinite campus parent portal?
The new Infinite Campus Parent Portal is located at: https://incamp.hhh.k12.ny.us/campus/portal/hhh.jsp
We recommend you "bookmark" this location after you get your account enabled and working.
- Internet Access. A minimum dial-up modem speed of 56Kbs – a slower connection will work but not as well.
- Computer with a processor speed of 500Mhz or better (MAC or PC).
- Web Browser – we suggest Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or better for PC and Firefox for Mac.
- Adobe Reader™ – This is free document reader available for download on the web at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html There are some Infinite Campus reports that require the Adobe Reader.
• What happens if I forget my username/password?
If you do not remember your username or password, click on the orange help button to reveal the "Forgot your password?" and "Forgot your username?" links and follow the on screen prompts.
If you need further assistance, send an email to email@example.com with your full name and telephone number.
• I didn’t receive or lost the letter with the activation key. What should I do?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you need your activation key. Be sure to include your full name and telephone number.
Information is updated in real time. However, attendance office generally takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours to collect data from various sources to update the student attendance record.
• Can I access parent portal from anywhere (Home, Work, Library …)?
Yes. As long as you meet the minimum computer and Internet access requirements. See minimum requirements section.
How to report problems, comments or suggestions?
• How do I add/change/correct my email address or telephone numbers?
You can update your email address at any time by clicking on the contact preferences tab on the parent portal. To add/change telephone numbers, send an email to email@example.com with your full name, telephone number and best time to reach you over the phone.
• How do I change/correct my address?
Incorrect street names can be corrected if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and telephone number. For address changes you must show proof of residence at Central Registration.
• How can I add/delete additional contacts?
Please send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and telephone number as well as the contacts that need to be changed.
• What if a report card shows a wrong grade(s) for my child/children?
Contact your child’s Guidance Counselor/Teacher similar to in the past.
• Who can I talk to regarding Attendance related issues?
Call the Attendance Office at your child's school, but give them 24 to 48 hours before you call to report any errors.
High School East: 592-3135
High School West: 592-3207
West Hollow: 592-3401
About Student Portal in General
- What exactly is Infinite Campus Student Portal?
Infinite Campus Student Portal is a student-specific login to the shared, community-wide Infinite Campus student database. Students in grades 6 through 12 will be able to view their Family Demographic Information, School Calendar, Schedule, Attendance, NY State Assessment Scores, Progress Reports and Report Cards.
- How do I access the new Infinite Campus Student Portal?
The new Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal is located at: https://incamp.hhh.k12.ny.us/campus/portal/hhh.jsp
We recommend you "bookmark" this location after you get your account enabled and working. To log into the system:
Click on the Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portals button.
* Type in your User Name which is your Student Number (Student ID). This number can be found on your schedule, report card or progress report and is either 6 or 9 numbers long.
* Type in your Password
- for all new students to the district , your password is your first and last initials and your date of birth (MMDDYY) e. g. Jane Smith born on August 4, 1999 - password is js080499
- It is strongly suggested that you change your password immediately upon initial login.
- What happens if I forget my username/password?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, name of the school you attend, grade, and your date of birth. You will be notified by return email that your password has been reset to your initials and date of birth (mmddyyyy).
As a student, you will be able to see only your own information. You are reminded NOT to share your personal information with other students.