Canvas is a new product the district is adopting which is designed to help you engage in your students' education and view assignments, events, and grades.
In order to view your child's account, it is necessary to sign yourself up as an observer.
The Canvas Parent app is the mobile version of Canvas that helps parents and other users with an observer role stay up-to-date with their student's courses.
HOW DO I LOG INTO CANVAS?
Click the link below:
The following directions will take you through the process of viewing Canvas either through a web browser, or by downloading the app to your phone.
Click here for directions to help you get started.
You can also click here to access a "Canvas 101 Parent Course"
HOW DO I GET THE APP ON MY PHONE?
How do I add multiple children to my Canvas Account?
*You must first set up your account as specified above, and you must first have pairing codes for each student you want to add. Multiple students are best added from the desktop version of Canvas.
- Log into you HHH Canvas account to begin.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Account and then Observing.
- Enter pairing code for second student.
- Continue entering pairing codes until all students have been added.
- Your other students will then show up in the app.
To set up so that you receive announcements/notifications to your cell phone:
1. In settings, under ways to contact (upper right hand side of the screen), click on the +email address
2. Click text (sms)
3. Enter cell number
4. Enter carrier
5. Enter your email address
6. Click Register