Community Aquatics Schedule
Winter 2020 Registration
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Registration for Children Swim Programs #102, 103, 108, 113 & 114 are in-person registration ONLY. Mail-in registration will be accepted for programs where indicated.
- Adaptive Swim Class #108 is full and now closed for AM & PM sessions.
- Children Learn to Swim Programs #102 (5+ years old), #113 (2 & 3 year olds), and #114 (4 & 5 year olds) is full for 11 AM session EXCEPT for Level 2.
In-person registration will be held at High School West at the Natatorium on:
Tuesday: December 17 Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday: December 18 Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Guardians are required to remain at the pool for the duration of the class.
Guardians are not permitted on the pool deck during classes; seating is located on the bleachers.
Be sure to bring with you to the pool your own swimsuit and towel.
There is no written confirmation of acceptance into a class.
How To Register
- Payment - Please make check or money order payable to: Half Hollow Hills CSD. Please put the course number on the check. Cash is currently not accepted.
- In-Person - Come to the natatorium during our in-person registration sessions listed above. Fill out a registration form by printing clearly and making sure all fields are filled in. In-district residency is not required for registration. Registration for children programs (listed above) will only be accepted via in-person registration.
Half Hollow Hills Natatorium
located adjacent to High School West
375 Wolf Hill Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
- Mail In Registration - Mail completed registration form with check or money order to:
Half Hollow Hills Central School District
ATTN: Mr. Patrick Murphy
525 Half Hollow Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
* * * * * * * * * *
Questions regarding the pool programs can be directed to the Pool Manager by leaving a voice message at the pool at (631) 592-3236 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org