Community Aquatics Program
- The summer program runs from July 5, 2022 to August 5, 2022.
- There will be no access to lockers or showers until further notice.
- Guardians are required to remain at the pool for the duration of the children classes.
- Guardians are not permitted on the pool deck during classes; seating is located on the bleachers.
- There is no written confirmation of acceptance into a class.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Payment - Please make check or money order payable to Half Hollow Hills CSD. Please put the course number and name of pool patron on the check. Cash is currently not accepted.
- In-Person Registration - Review the pool brochure below. Come to the natatorium, fill out a registration form printing clearly and make sure that all fields are filled in. Bring check/money order to the in-person registration listed below. In-district residency is not required for registration. The Natatorium is adjacent to Half Hollow Hills High School West at 375 Wolf Hill Road, Dix Hills, NY 11746.
Courses #101, #103, #106 & #120 - Tuesday, June 21 from 5:30 - 9:00 pm.
Courses #102, #108, #113 - Monday & Tuesday, June 27 & 28 from 5:30 - 9:30 pm.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Questions regarding the pool program can be directed to the Pool Manager by leaving a voice message at the pool at (631) 592-3236 or by sending an email to: email@example.com
SPRING 2022 COMMUNITY AQUATICS PROGRAM
SUMMER 2022 COMMUNITY AQUATICS PROGRAM will be available soon. Please check back.