Library Media Specialist - Karen Gershowitz
Library Paraprofessional - Ayesha Zia
Computer Lab Para - Gina Deluise
Makerspace Para - MaryAnn Orilia
6:50 - 7:10
All students must have the internet user agreement signed by a parent or guardian to access internet in school.
Click on the internet user agreement above to complete the form.
The goal of the Hills West Library Media Center is to enhance student achievement by ensuring that students and teachers are effective and efficient users of ideas and information.
- Books may be borrowed for 10 school days, and renewed as needed.
- Current issues of periodicals are available for reading in the library. Back issues may be borrowed overnight.
- Newsday, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times are available for using/reading.
- Computers may be used for curriculum-related purposes only. Priority is given to students doing library research.
Students can come to the library and create,
using 3D printing, carvy, cricut and more
Evaluating Web Pages
Click on Primary Sources Box below
to get help in analyzing historical documents
Click below to access History Day Resources
Test Prep Tools
Click below and login using your CLEVER id
- You have a right to a quiet environment for individual research and study, reading, and work on assignments. You have a responsibility to maintain a sense of quiet throughout the LMC.
- You have a right to a clean environment. You have the responsibility to refrain from bringing any food or drink into the LMC.
- You have a right to access the library at appropriate times. You have the responsibility to arrive before the bell or present an appropriate pass.
- You have a right to borrow library materials. You have the responsibility to return or renew such items by the due date.
- Students who do not meet specified responsibilities may have their rights restricted.
Click on genre link below to browse a bibliography of books located in