Library Media Specialist - Joanna Mercer
Library Paraprofessional - Ayesha Zia
Computer Lab Paraprofessional - Gina Deluise
MakerSpace Paraprofessional - MaryAnn Orilia
Extended Library Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:15-3:00
All students must have the internet user agreement signed by a parent or guardian to access internet in school.
Click on the internet user agreement above to complete the form.
The goal of the Hills West Library Media Center is to enhance student achievement by ensuring that students and teachers are effective and efficient users of ideas and information.
- Please be considerate of others while using the library.
- Students are studying and doing research so please be quiet.
- No food or drink in the library so it remains clean for all.
- Enter the library with a pass and sign in.
- Books may be borrowed for 3 weeks
Students can come to the library and create,
using 3D printing, carvy, cricut and more
Additional Research Resources
Public Library Databases and Homework Help
Evaluating Web Pages
Click on Primary Sources Box below
to get help in analyzing historical documents
Click below to access History Day Resources
Test Prep Tools
Click below and login using your CLEVER id