Our school community is located in a scenic 34 square mile area in Western Suffolk County. We serve a diverse population of over 8,400 students in Five Elementary Schools, Two Middle Schools, and Two High Schools.
We are always accepting applications in the following categories:
- Food Services
- Bus Drivers
There are regularly openings for substitutes in the following areas:
- Substitute Teacher
- Positions available in all certification areas and grade levels. The district uses the Aesop System; Per diem rate $150.00; valid NYS Certification is required.
- Substitute Nurse
- The district uses the Aesop System; Per diem rate $135.00; valid NYS Certification is required.
- Substitute School Monitor
- Substitute Special Educational Paraprofessional
- Substitute Custodians
- Substitute Maintenance Mechanic
- Substitute Groundskeeper
- Substitute Food Service Worker
All successful candidates for employment will be required to be fingerprinted at their expense.