Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information, updates and links to keep the Half Hollow Hills community up-to-date and informed with the latest information as it becomes available. We thank you for your continued support in helping to lessen the potential emotional impact created during this challenging time.
Please continue to practice social distancing during this emergency to protect yourselves, your families, and our community at large.
For information regarding the 20201 Reopening Plan, please visit our Reopening webpage.
- Where can I find translated accessible COVID-19 information in languages other than English?
- What are some healthy habits & preventative measures I can practice with my family?
- Do you have any additional mental health or social-emotional resources?
- How can I address COVID-19 with my child?
- Are district outdoor and indoor facilities open?
- Are free “Grab-and-Go” bagged meals available during the summer?
- Why am I not receiving updates from the District?
- Do you have any information about COVID-19 testing sites in Suffolk County?
- What if I'm a Health Care Worker or First Responders and need emergency childcare?
- Do you have any resources that can help if I've lost health insurance coverage during this health crisis?
- Where can I find information on how will this closure impacts Regents Examination and Graduation requirements?